So I am walking home from work at 6 this morning I had a few revolutionary toughts. The morning is beautiful. There is a great little drizzly rain that is very rare here... and it brought me back to life on the coast... and the whole "April showers bring May flowers" concept. On the side of the road there is a whole pile of yellow and orange fallen leaves... I almost could imagine, looking down at the ground, that it was fall. The streets are deserted due to last night's celebrations... and I haven't yet slept this "night" away. Work was good, and even though I didn't get to be the one to catch the New Years baby at the clinic (as it has yet to be born), I did have the privilege of labour watching this cute lady named Genny all night... and catch up on some good old Francine Rivers. So all in all, I'm not really sure the point of this little update... maybe just the lack of sleep speaking, but I think I am trying to say that is feels like a very strange, yet lovely day... that and it is now 2007. Wow! Enjoy your new years, as it may very well be yet to come:)!
January 1, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
We wish you a happy new year too, Lois, and many babies, many blessings, and many special times with God. Love, Dad and Mom
Happy New Year, LoiAnne, and we trust that this will be a year when you will draw even nearer to God and He to you. Much love, Aunty Nancy and me
Post a Comment