May 24, 2007

Yesterday, today, tomorrow... FOREVER.

Right at this moment it seriously feels like the homework will never end. I know that that is just a deranged student speaking from the bottom of a mountain of homework, but it is seriously what I felt like for most of the day. That all my energetic and creative juices have been zapped out of me... and I have be become Lois: student.
This is a picture of me... you guessed it: STUDYING!!

Three things I am thankful for today:
1. The duo fan system! It really saved me today through the heat of the mid-day sun. One for the top half, one for the bottom half... The only way.
2. The three glass system. Always have three glasses of fluid in front of you at all times. It not only fights off the dehydration that makes you sleepy, but also gives you a great reason to get out of your chair every hour.
3. MY Saviour. He's a lot like my homework. Lord over yesterday, strengthening me today, giving peace about what may come tomorrow, and promising that we can be together forever. It all makes what He asks of me today a bit more bearable.
Thank you, Father, for water and fans... and that Jenny wasn't home all day so that I could sit in her comfortable chair!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh Lois....this was a good blog. I love that you can be thankful for life, even when drowning in homework.

See you se soir!!

Anonymous said...

You look great in my chair! :) I know that homework can be insane, but its great that we do what we do eh?

You encourage me so much, and are a great example of how to live life as a believer.

Thank you.
Jenny