December 7, 2007

little things.

I have much to learn. I am far from perfection.
I realize this every day.

I doubt when there is hope.
I deem much as impossible, when my God is the God of the impossible. The God above all gods...

It is good to be reminded of whom we serve.. of whom empowers us for service.
I've been reminded lately, and though this can be a painful refining process it is OH so good.

There is much work left to do in this heart.
I'm glad HE's not finished with me just yet.

Cinder is out of the hospital already(the baby from last post)!
His parents were texting me today.
He really shouldn't have recovered so quick.
God's hand is powerful... of this truth I have no doubt.
I am blessed to see HIS work.

I have another baby in the hospital right now too.
I know she is God's hands.
What a wonderful place to be.

Ma and Pa come in 4 days... I can't believe it.
So exciting. SO blessed!

3 comments:

Bethany said...

You are a blessing to me. Nuff said. :)

Anonymous said...

what great news about Cinder! We have wondered how he is doing. God is so good. And we can't believe we will be with you so soon. Oh, the mountain ahead seems almost insurmountable but for God. So two more busy days and we will be leaving this cold, snowy land for some heat! But most of all for YOU! Loves, Mom

Anonymous said...

Hi Lois!
Just wanted to let you know I really enjoy reading your blog!
Love, Else