Oh my. I can't believe it has been so long. Whoa.
I've been wanting to blog... but I've had no words.
I have a smile though... and that is enough some days:D.
Humm. What's the latest?
Well... somewhere in there Christmas happened, then my parents left... and then it became 2008... I found a little nook in our study room that now I can call mine (i'll introduce you all later) and well... all the while I think I've just been trying to find my bearings. It's all been a bit hazy for some reason...I'm not really sure why. Tiredness has consumed me. The tasks at hand have been overwhelming... and I have struggled to acknowledge that what I am lacking is complete dependency on God.
God's been faithful... perfectly faithful even:).
I received a verse from a friend on the other side of the world the other day.
It has been working its way into the crevasses of my heart.
"the LORD your God is in your midst,
a VICTORIOUS warrior.
HE will exult over you with JOY, HE will quite you with HIS love,
He will rejoice over you with shouts of joy!" zeph 3:17I find it pretty empowering to know a mighty God is for me... even when circumstances in life seem to point to other rubbish. He has plans. They are good. Even when the rest of all of this just doesn't make much sense.
Humm. Just some thoughts...
January 4, 2008
nearly three weeks na.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment