OH MY!!!!
Jenny and I leave tomorrow for Tabuk (16 hrs bus ride north of Manila)... I am REALLY excited for all the GOD has in store for this trip... an AMAZING opportunity... and I feel SO blessed to be embarking on this adventure. It will also be fantastic to spend more time with Jenny... and well... see more of this BEAUTIFUL country... and serve HIM here in new and slightly different ways!
Please keep Jenny and I in your prayers. We are not really certain what our time there will look like, and we want to be open to whatever GOD opens up for us.We went shopping today for a few medical items the clinic there is in need of... and decided to stop by the mall for some other "essential items". Jenny bought a bunch of movies =), and I bought three of my favorite things... well... First I bought a pair of FAKE "diesel" sunglasses... cause the amazing glasses jamie bought me when she was here got smashed while an egg was being smashed into my hair (long story...)... and then we were walking my this little kiosk in the mall... and I saw this AMAZING shirt.. and it was ridiculously cheap... so I got it... and THEN... well we were in the grocery store getting a bit of food for the trip... and I saw YANYAN's. I LOOOOOVEEEE yanyan's, and could not resist the urge.
I ate them as soon as I got home. The best part though was that these were special edition yanyan's. They had little quotes about different animals on each stick. I think I can summarize it to say that I LOVE ASIAN ENGLISH!
Take care... will try to keep you all updated while I'm in Tabuk! LOVES...
April 21, 2008
.:the biggesy mammal:.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment