I feel about 75 right about now... it is 8:22pm, and I was just considering going to bed instead of updating the ol' blog. humm. SAD.
I also happened to FINALLY catch my 75th baby this week! Long time in coming that is for SURE!
It's funny... mostly because I was stuck at 73 for more than 6 weeks... But my LOVELY continuity Ailyn delivered on Thursday... bring the count to the 3/4ths of a century's worth of babies.
Ailyn was a CHAMP... and her little girl (named "Princess Erica"--her older sister is "Princess Nicole" :) was healthy as all get out. Yea for babies... yea for new life!
I have been needing some new life of late... needing reminds of the great strength which I can take full claim of each and every day. I need to tap into that source constantly to do this thing called life...
These other pics are a patient of mine a few months back, and her cousin. We had a lovely time at the park together the other day... and some chicken bbq. I do love much of the food in this place! yummmmers.I have two more pt's that could and should pop any day, on top of the regular shifts and such. Good times :). It is fantastic to be done with school and just be working here. We send in ALL of our paperwork tomorrow, and that is it... Just 4 more tests (trusting that I pass them all ;) and I could be a real deal Certified Professional Midwife.
Crazy CATs.
OK.. 8:45pm.. going to sleepy land now :)
May 26, 2008
75.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment