July 25, 2008

hockey cronkles..

It is hard to believe that it has really been this long since I have blogged! Life was just all around me... and well... I don't really know how to account for the time that has passed!

-What I can say though is I am NOT LONGER a student...
-I passed the school's final exam...
-I have only one exam left in October to be an official CPM (Certified Professional Midwife).
-Humm... and well we had our graduation...
-We had some class parting events and outings...
-Did some beach chillin..
-Humm... I've been catching some babies (I think I'm at the tail end of my class with 84 now)..
-Three of the girls in my class TOOK OFF in big ol' jet planes and left the rest of us with massive holes in our house and hearts..
-Greg came back to the fils like a knight in shining amour and has been quite the dude (in a good good way)...
-I got my nose pierced at long last (I think that it has been 5 years since I first bought a stud and tried to pierce my own nose, to no avail, in a hotel in India:D)...
-I now will be working a bunch more at Mercy as the current students leave for their breaks, and the new students come...
-My friend Bethany, who I am currently staying in the fils for to catch her baby at some point, is getting more and more beautifully preggo all the time..
-I've been able to go on some outreaches to the mountains and such and have had a FABuloso time (going next week for 4 days again..)..
-And ya.. have not slept much..
-Was sick with this ridiculous cough for 8 or 9 days...
-Bought a new laptop battery and sent my comp cord to be fixed so now I have a functional mac again...
-AND.. well... I don't know about much else.

So. I know this does not really accurately account for the last 6 weeks of life I have left you all out on... but I guess you gotta get back into the groove somewhere... so maybe these pics will help supplement what I've left out... problem is I don't even have very many pics of the last month and a half due to a serious memory shortage on my comp... which I have only been recently able to do something about be fine-toothing through all sorts of things that have added up these last two years of midwifery school... oh the JOYS. ENJOY ENJOY ENJOY.

Much love to you who have continued to check this page, even though the writing has been less than sparse! I A-P-P-R-E-C-I-A-T-E you!









2 comments:

Jennifer Hall said...

Hehe - did you have that ready to go or were you scrambling to do it after you read my note!? Either way pretty good timing I should say!

Pretty great post, but it did talk about greg so it doesn't count towards your quota for the week! hehe.

Loves.

Anonymous said...

Oh, so glad to see you have blogged! I would be one of those who checks regularly!! Nice pics, but Greg's eyes are closed, how come? Cute one of Caleb--who is even cuter now. Slightly prejudiced I know, but he really is a cutie. Love you tons. Mom