December 9, 2006

The ABC's, or rather JKL's


This picture was taken on a very significant shift. So significant that I will blog about it:)!
You may notice six of us in the picture, and if you have, you have succeeded thus far in the realization that on that particular shift there were indeed six of us working. Two (the first two on the left) were superviors... named Jenn & Jonna (respectively).
Moving right along we have two more girls who just happened to have been here at MMC longer than I. They are what we call "handleing... aka catching babies"... names? Krystal & Krysten (also respectively).
The last two on that couch should behold at least one familiar face... We are both "new girls"... Yes this my classmate Laura, and I (that would be Lois) (not so respecitvly...).
So in some random organization we six made quite the alphabetic sight.
I just thought I would share this moment with the world...
1. Because of the grandness of the moment :)
2. So you could meet a few more of the girls here
3. To indroduce you to the couch that we sit on all the time at work
4. Because right before I this picture was taken... when I was setting up the timer... my pants split wide open... and I learnt just that much more what it must feel like to be my Uncle Gordon.
Take care all... I will write again soon... Just needed a little study break right here and now.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love the honorable mention! What a privaledge to be your uncle and to be remembered for splitting pants. Haven't had that happen for a while so it must just about be time.

What's that ripping sound I'm hearing? Oh, no! Gotta run.