January 22, 2007

Dee-Dee Na Sy'a.

This is my bike I got about 4 weeks ago with Grandma's Christmas money. Her name is Dee-Dee Na Sy’a. I have enjoyed these wheels very much over the past weeks... and I am sure we will enjoy many adventures together in the future. My favorite adventure so far was when we went out to go swimming at the Marco Polo Hotel, and we got to ride up into the parkade and park there with all of the big grown up cars. We liked that a lot.
One unfortunate thing about buying things here is that quality is never guaranteed... old rusty things are often given paint jobs to look new and resalable... and Dee-Dee Na Sy’a is no exception. Already bits of rust are able to be seen under the new paint job... but I still think she looks really good, and don't think I will take her in for body work just yet. The only thing I need to attend to soon are her petals. The second time I rode her I heard the first cracking noise, and the second petal officially fell all the way off on Saturday. But alas... who really NEEDs petal's... I am beginning to see them as an "extra comfort", not so much necessity. Anyways... I am glad you all got to meet Dee-Dee Na Sy’a. I know the pleasure was all hers.

1 comment:

Bethany said...

Lois! Thank you for commenting on my blog! What a blessing and encouragement!I love how the Lord is knitting and connecting us long beforehand! We would love to meet you in person as you pass through! Feel free to come and stay here if you like. It's wonderful that you get to come home for a bit! My e-mail is bagpipegoo@yahoo.ca if you want to connect. :) We'll be praying for safe travels and good health! Peace.