I just noticed that this here is post #51. That kindda seems like a lot for me. I wasn't too sure how the whole bloggin thing would work out... and even though I kept you hanging from time to time somehow they have magically added up. Pretty cool I'd say:)!
Well... it is only 8 days till I get home (with one of those being a REALLY long one...) and I'm finally getting excited! Not that I wasn't excited before... but life is just a little busy here right about now! I am finally getting to the point when I can at least visualize the top of this mountain of stuffs... and it feels pretty good!
I got to talk to my mom today... and I got really excited about making Indian food, and eating yogurt (two of my favorite things...) and that was a really great break from the reality of the present... for the present looks a lot more like endless hours a day in front of this grand ol puter... with a colourful display of textbooks to keep me company! It really is a great life:D!
Speaking of all this is making my brain hurt... so I think I will go sleep now.
Here is a picture of Precious and I. She is four months old now... and me and her mom have become friends. I went to a birthday party for one of Precious's pals last Sunday... and it was quite the grand ol time:)!
I would really appreciate your prayers for this next week. I really wasn't joking about the mountain... In HIS strength alone will this all get done!!
April 14, 2007
51.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
YOU CAN DO IT...in the name of JESUS! We'll keep you in our prayers as you push through, persevere and conquer your load! :) I'm looking forward to meeting you and if you like, I can bring along some of the best Indian food around to the airport for you to feast upon...maybe some butter chicken, naan and rice?? :)
Hi Lois,
we will be thinking about you and praying for you as you continue all your work in HIS strength. We look forward to seeing you again and catching up with you.
Love
Andrea, Sascha and Judy
Lois!
That is so exciting that you are going home so soon! I will be praying for you as you get through all the details and things to do. Before you know it you will be in good ol' Three Hills.
Sarah
You're hot and busting through this thing...keep your head up, the mountain peak is within view. :>
Lois, our dear, we are so looking forward to seeing you in just a few days with yogurt in the frig, a duvet on your bed, a jacket in the car--especially since we have snow again! We are praying much for you too as you have lots to do. The Sunday morning small group in our home is also praying and looking forward to seeing you. Loads of love, Mom
Post a Comment