November 3, 2007

like mother like son.

Life has been good and full these last two weeks! I can't even believe that it is already November... Oh Boy! Christmas preparations are well under way now here in the Fils... and though I can't say that I am quite in the "Christmas Spirit" just yet, I will admit that I spend much time thinking about this coming holiday season... and the fact that I will be able to spend it with my rental's! Very cool indeed.

Today I got to spend some time at a pool resort type place with my pal's Ann Ann and Celeste... and their beautiful children Precious and LG. Celeste is 8 months pregnant now, and I hope to catch her baby in December.

LG is getting very excited about being a big brother, and has been asking his mom a lot lately if he can have a baby in his tummy too! :) I guess a little basketball did the trick today to make him feel more like mom:). He seriously walked around like this most of the day!

The day was a pretty average hang out with AnnX2 and Celeste day... Karaoke, something fun, playing with the kids... save for when I served the crew an "American Picnic" and Ann Ann pipes up and says, "Oh Lois, I think I might die if I don't eat rice". And she was kindda serious too (she ended up ordering rice from the restaurant). HAHA. Oh my. Not quite the same sentiment I have towards a picnic lunch!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love LOve LoVe that you are hanging out with some of your ladies. Your pals. Awesome!

Anonymous said...

Lois, how neat to hear about your Saturday. But now I am trying to figure out who your rentals are? The rentals that you are spending some of your holiday season with! We didn't know you were expecting any other company than us :) If I am going to get in on Celeste's delivery she is going to have to wait 5 1/2 weeks--that's rather long! She looks like she could pop soon. Can't wait to be there. Mom

jenna and brianna konkle said...

hahah. ya, lo...exactly who ARE the rents?! :P
:) ohhh my, i - for one - am excited to hang out the your PARents!
and, seriously, the pic of LG is PRObably the most amazing pic i've ever seen! and i'm SO glad you had the honour of hanging out with these people.
and THANK youuu ever so much for being a 'mom' to ME this past week when i was sick. Your extra love and care (and late-nite back and head rubs/scratches/tickles) nursed me back to health. ox