March 25, 2008

23-n-24

Both good numbers.
Both seem old.

Oh boy.

So I had a birthday last Wednesday... and it was pretty much fantastic. The girls here were the bomb... and we really party'ed from 7am-midnight. Way to much for a girl like me. I felt blessed beyond words. SERIOUSLY.






Then the weekend was party central with a bunch more friends who planned a beach weekend at this resort that has yet to open to the public. It was grand. MANY a good time! oh boy!




Monday (yesterday) was Jenna's turn to bump up a year in age... and well... I must say I enjoyed her birthday and the crazy-good karaoke party that ensued... and I hope that she had as good of a day as I had on my birthday!








Umm... I finished off the night going to "People's Park" with Celeste and AnnAnn... it was really nice way to end the eve. Cel is moving a few hrs away today... and I am going to miss her for sure!

Hummm. I need to get to hw... in a bad baD BAD way... so I will let the pics speak the rest of the story. ooo.. and I must not forget about the pumpernickel bread in the oven... toddles. ENJOY.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a post for pictures! So fun to see. The new resort looks like it could be right in Davao or so very close that the city lights shine across the water. And the jumper-who is it? She really could go high. I am so glad you could have such good times with Celeste and AnnAnn. How those children are growing! Blessings. Mom

sarah said...

Lois!

Happy Birthday!! I LOVE the jumping picture on the beach at sunset... very fun.

Sarah

Rebecca Nicolson said...

so, I have a few things to say - one of which has been touched upon by other members of the fam.
1) very cool jumping pics. had me throughly confused and mystified until i realized there must be some sort of trampoline under the water? maybe - or must i go back to my confusion.
2) we really need to talk soon - it has been way too long!
3) the pic of the red velvet cupcakes made me very hungry indeed- glad you made those. how were they, cause i might have to try that recipe.
4) i think i am going to go to karoke (which apparently i can't even spell) here in town for an assignment for my music class - to see if i can gain some incite into the obsession.
5) i love you and miss you.
r

lo said...

1) its an infinity pool... thus the confusion... we were jumpin off a cement wall ;)... cool, eh!
2) true! i finish assigments in 10 days... i promise to have more time then!
3) they were delicious... you must make them!
4) ummm. tis a strange addiction... you could do quite the assessment of human character with karaoke here in the pines as it is SO big here... and has all sorts of cultural significance! ... umm. so do you wanna fly here to do a study? It would classify under school expenses you know;)!!
5) what are you doing up so late on a school night!
6) i love you.
lo